There was another shooting by a teen yesterday, this time in a crowded shopping mall in Utah.
This time, however, violence was thwarted by an off duty cop who was carrying a sidearm; an honorable man who stepped forward and was able to contain the situation so that further loss of innocent life occurred.
This 18 year old Bosnian Muslim, Sulejmen Talovic, who carried a backpack full of ammunition and wore a black trench coat, apparently wished to take quite a few with him.
More can be found here: There was another shooting by a teen yesterday, this time in a crowded shopping mall in Utah.
And I wonder why… why we should not be allowed to do more racial profiling?
And next... Who watched the Grammy's the other night?
Can you believe the Dixie Chicks winning?
I couldn't!
But, knowing the politics of the country, this was a direct stab at our President, nothing else--nothing more either.
I still won't have anything to do with Alex Baldwin, Al Gore or the Dixie Chicks.
Just my feelings...
Russ
IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM, THEN JOIN THEM
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment